We are currently looking for qualified individuals to fill command positions in the newly-formed
10th Division. It should be remembered that all positions in the MMC are purely voluntary. |
The following positions are currently open. Each candidate for Division command staff will be
subject to a background check, verification of credentials, and an interview. In addition to our
regular requirements for membership, the
following requirements stand for each position:
- Executive officer - This position serves as the coordinator for the command staff and
the commanding officer. Supervises details of operations and administration. This individual
also exercises command in the event the commander is not available. Only former officers in the
military will be accepted for this position, branch of service is not an issue. This position
holds the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- JAG Officer - This position is responsible for evaluating legal issues important to
the militia. This officer will be allowed to have a staff. We require this indivdual to be
either an attorney or experienced paralegal. This position holds the rank of Major.
- Chaplain - The chaplain is a technical expert serving on the personal staff of the
commander and assisting the commander in fulfilling command responsibility concerning matters of
religion, morals, and morale as affected by religion. This individual must be an ordained minister,
rabbi, or equivalent for other religions. This position holds the rank of Major.
- G1 - The G1 is charged with personnel management, matters pertaining to unit
strength, morale, discipline, and miscellaneous adminsitrative tasks. An indidividual who has
served as either an S1 or G1 would be preferred, but an individual with experience in management
and personnel is required. This position holds the rank of Major.
- Public Affairs - The individual who fills this position needs to have extensive
experience in public relations and in organizing positive public relations events. This position
holds the rank of Captain.
- G2 - This position is responsible for the production and dissemination of intelligence
and counterintelligence matters. This individual must have experience in intelligence or a
similar field, such as private investigation. This position holds the rank of Major.
- G3 - The G3 is responsible for planning successive operations, organization, and
training as directed by the commander. This individual must have experience as an S3, G3, or
equivalent experience. This position holds the rank of Major.
- NBC Officer - It is the NBC officer's responsibility to become proficient in ways
to survive, exist, and function after a nuclear, biological, or chemical attack - and train the
officer's unit to do the same. This individual must have experience in NBC as either an NBC NCO
or officer in the military. The position holds the rank of Captain.
- G4 - The G4 is the logistics officer and has staff responsibility for the logistics
services and facilities available to the Division. These are supply, transportation, maintenace,
logistics plans and records, and other matters in the field of logistics support. This individual
must have experience as an S4 or G4, or equivalent experience. This position holds the rank of
If you feel you are qualified according to the previous descriptions, live in Michigan, are
willing to abide by MMCW rules and regulations, are familiar with our
Manual 1-1, and have read our
FAQ, then please contact us via e-mail at
[ Go Back ]